[IPython-dev] Setting up IPython with IPython-hydra and IPython-proxy

epi massimodisasha at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 04:22:40 EDT 2013

Hi Matthias,

i tried it, in the past i had it running using localhost but was not running using a real IP

now truing again (ipytho git master)  i can't have it running anymore, no clue on what's wrong

127.0.0.1/ipython   give not found

localhost/ipython   not found

127.0.0.1:8888/ipython     load the page without css/js

i tried to read the main.js  i'm still on it ...

thanks for any further help.