[IPython-dev] Storing data …

Francis Reyes fereyes at lbl.gov
Wed Jul 10 12:24:35 EDT 2013

Hi

I'd like to associate data generated within the notebook with the actual notebook for that session.

Right now I'm writing files to the file system, but that places the additional burden of having the manage the data storage.

[1] How are people dealing with the task of storing data (which may be specific to that ipython notebook, or even better, specific to the notebook's session).

[2] Is there something (existing or planned) in the API that allows me to store session level data in the ipynb?

Thanks,

Francis Reyes
Advanced Light Source
1 Cyclotron Road