[IPython-dev] Skipping dev meeting on July 4th?

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 13:44:09 EDT 2013

Hi folks,

given that the 4th of July is a major holiday in the US, where many
(though not all) IPython devs are based, I'm inclined to skip the
meeting tomorrow and postpone to next week.

But if there's a lot of interest in pushing forward tomorrow I'm happy
to reconsider, I'll be home working for the morning and could make it.