[IPython-dev] IPython Notebook based journal?

Zoltán Vörös zvoros at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 10:47:56 EDT 2013

Hi Andreas,

A couple of months ago, I faced the same problem, so I started to
develop something along these lines. I wanted to have something that is
usable as a lab notebook, so there are a couple of facilities that
really target lab use. I haven't taken the whole ipython machinery, but
I think, it should not be hard to connect to a running ipython kernel.
My code is not completed yet, but I am working on it currently, and
there should be something usable in the next couple of weeks. You can
grab the code from
https://github.com/v923z/nothon

Attached you'll find a notebook that was converted to LaTeX and then pdf.

Let me know your comments, if any.

Cheers,
Zoltán