[IPython-dev] Collaborative IPython frontends

Brian Granger ellisonbg at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 23:14:46 EST 2013

Min has made most of the points already but just to agree with him:

* Much of the notebook/kernel architecture is already "collaboration enabled"
* This is pretty high on our priority.
* It will be a significant amount of work = rewriting much of the
server+client side notebook.
* We are just not there yet and because of other work going on right
now we are not ready to tackle this yet.  It is not a question of
manpower, it is a question of focus for the project.
* Please be patient with us in the meantime...

Cheers,

Brian