[IPython-dev] Quick question: status of the slideshow PRs?

Damián Avila damianavila at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 07:22:39 EST 2013

El 17/01/13 08:06, Fernando Perez escribió:
> On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 2:18 AM, Matthias BUSSONNIER
> <bussonniermatthias at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Current master should be able to produce ipynb file usable with damián's
>> slideviewer on heroku, but not able to run live.
>>
>> I'll try to update the presentation mode to work with the new metadata and
>> write you a small how-to.
>
> Great, thanks!  I can always present in normal mode, but it would be
> nice to have 8 hours of lectures all in proper notebook/slide combos,
> and it looks like we're almost there.
>
> Cheers,

OK, my branch of nbviewer is updated to last changes...
http://slideviewer.herokuapp.com <http://slideviewer.herokuapp.com/>

You can see an example here:
http://slideviewer.herokuapp.com/url/www.slideviper.oquanta.info/nbcreveal/reveal.orig.ipynb
<http://slideviewer.herokuapp.com/url/www.slideviper.oquanta.info/nbcreveal/reveal.orig.ipynb#/>