[IPython-dev] Multiple IPython notebook server same port / Proxy / Launcher.

epi massimodisasha at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 11:40:43 EST 2013

Hi

i'm trying the ipython-notebook-proxy  on osx
i installed Node and i cloned the git  repository

then :

epi:IPython-notebook-proxy epi$ ./bin/notebook-proxy.js
==================================
 QuickStart

> start("/ipython/",8888)
go to "localhost:8000/ipython/"

> start("/ipython-more/",7777
go to "localhost:8000/ipython-more/"

> stop_all()

> help()
For more info

> start("/ipython/",8888)
{ 'localhost/ipython/': 'http://localhost:8888/ipython/' }
undefined
> child process terminated due to receipt of signal null

undefined

have you any clue on how to fix it ?

thanks!

Massimo.