[IPython-dev] Dropping our parametric tests system

Matt Davis jiffyclub at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 20:40:05 EDT 2013

Hi,

I'm not at all familiar with IPython's tests so this may be of no value
whatever to you, but I find pytest's parametrization features pretty simple
and easy to use: http://pytest.org/latest/parametrize.html. Something like
that may allow you to keep the benefits of parametrized tests (less code
duplication) without the pain of your custom setup.

- Matt (who intensely dislikes unittest)