[IPython-dev] Using nbconvert with older versions of ipython

Hearne, Mike mhearne at usgs.gov
Mon Aug 5 16:40:46 EDT 2013

I am using Enthought Canopy, which is using IPython 0.13.1.  This
version does not appear to have nbconvert in it (or at least not
anyplace I can find it), and the standalone project has been merged
into the latest versions of IPython.

What is the easiest way for me to get a copy of nbconvert?

I can think of a couple of possible ways:
1) Upgrade IPython manually to version X.XX.  What is the X.XX that
will contain nbconvert?
2) Find an old copy of the stand-alone nbconvert code.  ??

Thanks,

Mike