[IPython-dev] [IPython-User] The site needs an update... Web team, anyone?

Carl Smith carl.input at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 15:41:33 EDT 2012

On 24 September 2012 20:21, Brian Granger <ellisonbg at gmail.com> wrote:
> Carl,
>
> How about this - why don't you develop notebook cloud separately from
> ipython for now.  If in the future it looks like it would make sense
> to bring in as an official ipython subproject, we can consider it.  I
> think we needs to see where exactly it goes first.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Brian

No problem at all. I wasn't actually pushing for NotebookCloud to be
adopted; I just saw it mentioned in this thread and wanted to reply to
those comments. I only want what's best for IPython.

I would like to see NotebookCloud added to the list of projects that
use IPython, but actual adoption is something you guys can do any time
you think it'd be good for IPython. It's open source after all.

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this with me.

All the best

Carl