[IPython-dev] Scipy 2012 Kudos

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 15:02:13 EDT 2012

On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 11:53 AM, Aron Ahmadia <aron at ahmadia.net> wrote:
> Let me take advantage of the attention on parallelism in IPython to
> point out that Andy, Travis Oliphant, and I will be leading a tutorial
> at Supercomputing this year that will be taught out of IPython
> notebooks with a focus on performance and scalability.  I encourage
> anybody who wants to know more details about how to participate
> (either as a student or a volunteer) to ping me or Andy directly.

And as a reminder, if you need to show any colleague a notebook that's
publicly available on the internet, you can use the IPython nbviewer
that Matthias created, simply prepend

http://nbviewer.ipython.org/urls/

to your URL and you're good to go.  Example, using the intro tour from our repo:

http://nbviewer.ipython.org/urls/raw.github.com/ipython/ipython/master/docs/examples/notebooks/00_notebook_tour.ipynb