[IPython-dev] Blogging from the notebook

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 04:26:48 EDT 2012

Hi folks,

I had to answer a question from a colleague today about how to use the
notebook to blog, and I ended up spending a bit more time on it than I
should (the fact that I had to write a grant helped, I'm sure...
Matthew can shoot me now).  But I suspect others will find this
useful:

http://blog.fperez.org/2012/09/blogging-with-ipython-notebook.html

Kudos to everyone who has worked on nbconvert to improve it and make
this possible.  We should be able to streamline this further without
too much difficulty, but even now, once configured the amount of
manual labor involved is really minimal.