[IPython-dev] IPython In-process kernel support

Carlos Córdoba ccordoba12 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 17:42:19 EDT 2012

Hi,

I'm the Spyder dev who has contributed most of the code to integrate it
with IPython. I already left some comments on the pull request, with
simple doubts about how we can use this new code. It's really promising,
thanks Evan for taking the time to implement it.

About raw_input, I think Robert Kern (in his original gist) caught it
and transformed to a QInputDialog. It would be nice to have something
like that before merging.

Cheers,
Carlos