[IPython-dev] Fwd: [Python Central] Python book

Carl Smith carl.input at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 04:27:27 EDT 2012

Hi all

I just received this email from Jackson at Python Central, who I do a bit
of blogging for. It's a mail he forwarded to the Python Central authors,
apparently from a publishing company. I just thought I'd pass it on here in
case anyone was interested in what they're doing.

The email seems genuine, in that the domain is registered to Packt
Publishing, and they seem to have works on Safari Books.

Maybe a letter from Fernando could convince them to base their *Python Data
Visualization Cookbook* on IPython Notebook.

I dunno, it's early here ~ I need another cup of tea before I start
thinking about anything ~ just a heads-up really.

Cheers

Carl