[IPython-dev] ACE Editor Magic for IPython Notebook

Matthias BUSSONNIER bussonniermatthias at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 10:54:56 EST 2012

Le 19 nov. 2012 à 16:01, Carl Smith a écrit :

> Does anyone have any pointers on how to go about doing this, and how
> difficult it'd be? Min??

I think by publishing javascript/json you could open a new window that point to another URL and pass it parameter.
That would be a start .
I'm don't know how your app works, if it is a different server or not…

Idea would be to start with a json plugin I think.
( do you have/ can you give a link to what you want to integrate ?)

--
Matthias