[IPython-dev] A couple of odd behaviours...

Carl Smith carl.input at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 21:42:33 EST 2012

Sorry Thomas, I was wrong. I had a bug in my code that was causing
things to fail silently. The answer to your question should have been
"Yes, it prints everything in the terminal".

I tried `pwd` and so on, and get the same behaviour. Everything
printed by `!abd shell <cmd>` ends up in the terminal, not in the
Notebook, though I still get a newline in the Notebook for each line
that should be there.

Any thoughts?