[IPython-dev] Question about test_pr and python3

Thomas Kluyver takowl at gmail.com
Sun May 27 19:26:31 EDT 2012

On 27 May 2012 22:48, Fernando Perez <fperez.net at gmail.com> wrote:
> This is a *really* great addition to the worfklow, thanks again for
> implementing it.  It makes the review process so much smoother, when
> we can be confident from direct evidence that a given PR passes
> multiple test suites beyond what the reviewer may have access to.
> Great job.

Thanks, and I'm glad it's turning out to be so useful. I have in the
back of my mind that once it has incubated in our tools directory, we
could spin this out as a separately installable tool that other
projects could use. The trickiest bit would be how to standardise
running the test suite, but I'm sure we could find ways to do that.

Thomas