[IPython-dev] Brilliant buildbot triggering from PRs...

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Wed May 2 09:11:28 EDT 2012

On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 5:23 AM, Thomas Kluyver <takowl at gmail.com> wrote:
> On second thoughts, let's start with something simple. I'll put
> together a script so we can run `ipy-test-pr 1657`, and it will put
> the test log on gist. Then if we want to make it more automated, we
> can adapt the code later.

Awesome.  Once it's up and running we'll look into the options
regarding payment, etc.  Matthew Brett also mentioned a plain buildbot
as a possible alternative that's free, though it requires more manual
setup.  I'll let you lead on this, so let us know what you feel works
best overall (you've done all the work here, so I don't want to
suggest a specific option without really understanding the details).

I'm about to go mostly offline for a few days, so don't wait for me on