[IPython-dev] GSOC 2012

Thomas Kluyver takowl at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 06:17:06 EST 2012

Hi Yogesh,

Thanks for your interest. Unfortunately, the core developers have decided
that we can't commit the time required to mentor someone through a GSOC
project this year. Of course, you're very welcome to contribute to IPython
informally. I'm sure other scientific Python projects will be taking part
in GSOC, so do see if there's a project you're interested in.

Best wishes,
Thomas