[IPython-dev] Debian freeze date set to June 30th, we *might* pull off a release...

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 17:14:39 EDT 2012

On Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 4:07 AM, Thomas Kluyver <takowl at gmail.com> wrote:
> I agree with what you're suggesting - let's aim for it, but as a soft
> deadline that we can go past if we need to.

OK, let's go with that as a plan then.

So everyone who has any bandwidth available, please pitch in
especially with reviewing open PRs and closing our high-priority bugs
(only 7, no blockers):

https://github.com/ipython/ipython/issues?labels=prio-high&milestone=7&page=1&state=open

We also have 15 medium-priority ones where I suspect several may have
actually been fixed and just not closed.  Triage on those would be
great so we have a better idea of what is genuinely left over:

https://github.com/ipython/ipython/issues?labels=prio-medium&milestone=7&page=1&state=open

I've given everything a first triage pass already, so with a few more
hands on deck we should be able to wrap up without too much pain.

Thanks, everyone!