[IPython-dev] Easy Installation

Carl Smith carl.input at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 12:32:38 EDT 2012

I'm looking to make the launch button open a little form, that'll expand
the space between the buttons and the instances list. It'll be pre-filled
with the user's defaults so you can launch your regular setup in two clicks.

I like this approach because I can reuse it to have the other buttons open
their own little panels if I want to add stuff later.

Cheers

Carl