[IPython-dev] Great coding everyone!

Thomas Kluyver takowl at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 19:23:24 EDT 2012

I'll second that - thanks everyone who's contributed. Keep up the good
work - it's great to see everything evolving so quickly. We're trying
to keep reviewing and merging pull requests, but if you feel like
we've overlooked yours, please do remind us about it.

This also reminds me: Fernando, do you have the scripts for that graph
you generated, showing change volume by committer for several
scientific Python projects? I remember the graph from Euroscipy last
year, illustrating that most projects were reliant on a couple of
contributors doing nearly all the work. It would be interesting to
rerun that and see how it's changed.

Thanks,
Thomas