[IPython-dev] Cell Magic names

Carl Smith carl.input at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 15:36:43 EDT 2012

I'd suggest trying to make the interpreter used totally explicit for each
cell. I think notebook files should be readable as static HTML output
rather than full of stuff from the system it was written on.

Maybe have bookmarked interpreter paths so you can just do
%%script perl
if you ever wanted to.