[IPython-dev] Offline...

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 17:50:41 EDT 2012

Hi folks,

I just wanted to apologize for being offline for a few days and
ignoring all discussions.  Some complications from a surgery (now
fortunately resolved) forced me to go offline.  I probably won't catch
up quite yet because SciPy'12 is upon us and I have to go to Austin
for our tutorial and talk.

I know there have been some very important threads on the list lately,
I hope to catch up after scipy on that.  I will be happy to discuss
there face to face with any of you who can make it; I've recovered
enough that unless something unexpected happens, I will be at SciPy
with only one lost day (Monday).  The organizers kindly adjusted the
tutorial schedule to take this into account, so our tutorial has been
set for Tuesday.

Best,