[IPython-dev] ipython notebook - new interface usage

Massimo Di Stefano massimodisasha at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 16:42:34 EST 2012

seems there is something wrong on my environment …
i did :
git pull
sudo python seth.py install

and in the log i can see :

Removing /Library/Python/2.7/site-packages/ipython-0.13.dev-py2.7.egg-info
Writing /Library/Python/2.7/site-packages/ipython-0.13.dev-py2.7.egg-info

but when i run :

python --version

i got :

0.12.dev