[IPython-dev] Policy for closing pull requests

Brian Granger ellisonbg at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 21:53:10 EDT 2012

I should also mention that one of the reasons we tend to have PRs that
remain open for a long period of time is that we are working out
difficult technical issues.  In these cases I think we should use
issues for the long term discussion, rather than putting everything
into a PR that might not be the final solutions.

--
Brian E. Granger
bgranger at calpoly.edu and ellisonbg at gmail.com