[IPython-dev] Minus signs in argparse line magics

Aaron Meurer asmeurer at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 23:35:57 EDT 2012

Can you add some logic that says as soon as the first character of an
argument is not -, then the rest should be interpreted as R code?
Obviously that won't work for something like %R -1, or even %R -X,
where X is an R variable and a real option, but it should handle cases
like this where the - clearly doesn't denote an option.

Aaron Meurer