[IPython-dev] minimal mpi4py notebook example

Chris Kees cekees at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 00:24:02 EDT 2011

Hi Fernando,

Success! I ran your notebook example and turned it into a parallel
test problem from proteus.

I think %autopx is all one needs to make nice notebooks for parallel
PDE initial/boundary problems. Just bracket your SPMD parts of the
program with %autopx. I will try to get the visualization hooked to
the display protocol at some point in the next few weeks.  I've got a
lot to learn about debugging and passing information back and forth to
the engines, but this is a good start.

Thanks,
Chris