[IPython-dev] Problem with 0.12 beta

Chris Kees cekees at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 15:42:41 EST 2011

Is there a way for ipython to throw an exception or warning with
"somethings wrong with your profile in path_to_profile". I had this problem
too. It took me a while to figure out where the import statement was.  Mine
probably originated with EPD as well, but I've messed around with my
profile several times working on the mpi profile and can imagine errors in
profiles will happen.

Chris