[IPython-dev] next question: printing

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 23:24:01 EST 2011

On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 8:04 PM, Satrajit Ghosh <satra at mit.edu> wrote:
> just to add some more info. this is where life becomes fun. the svg inline
> option doesn't work with printing in chromium.
> summary:
> - svg works fine in firefox, but print is incomplete
> - svg in chromium:  the notebook output looks good, but when you click on
> the print button, the svg output is all messed up

Ouch... I really will be much happier when we manage to get real
sphinx support in place...  Anyone interested, don't hesitate to jump
in!  There's already a first stab on a pull request at:

https://github.com/ipython/ipython/pull/873

and a fairly detailed discussion:

https://github.com/ipython/ipython/issues/888