[IPython-dev] Thoughts on the notebook format for version control

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 01:03:50 EDT 2011

On Sat, Nov 5, 2011 at 9:12 PM, Satrajit Ghosh <satra at mit.edu> wrote:
> ps. [feature requests] i use the notebook routinely and there are lots of
> things i'd like to see. is there already a notebook feature request page?
> (e.g. clone my current -not necessarily saved- cells to a new nb)

I just made one here:

https://github.com/ipython/ipython/issues/977

Since most people already have a github account, it seemed like the
easiest way to let anyone contribute ideas and requests. We can later
filter those over time into specific issues once there's consensus on
them and time/resources to implement them.