[IPython-dev] Zmq Terminal.

Thomas Kluyver takowl at gmail.com
Wed May 25 06:29:41 EDT 2011

2011/5/25 Omar Andrés Zapata Mesa <andresete.chaos at gmail.com>

> but it produce an error in the ipkernel module

I think the problem is that both the frontend and the kernel get to see the
Ctrl-C, so there's a KeyboardInterrupt raised in each. I don't know much
about how processes fit together, but a bit of fiddling suggests that
setting independent to True when you start the kernel (add it to the kwargs
dict on line 242) seems to work. I think that might have other effects,
though - reading the code, it looks like the kernel will live on if the
frontend crashes, which may not be what you want.

Thomas