[IPython-dev] run filename autocompletion "The kernel heartbeat has been inactive ... " error

Joon Ro joonpyro at gmail.com
Fri May 13 20:01:58 EDT 2011

Thanks for the reply Evan.

As you said I ran ipython-qtconsole --pylab inline in the terminal, and
actually that did not happen.
It happens only when I run it as an application - I made an application
item with command: ipython-qtconsole --pylab inline (I'm using KDE)

Now I tried it with different options, and when I check "Run in terminal"
it does not happen.

So it only happens when I run it as an application, with "Run in terminal"
unchecked.

I will create an issue for this.

Thank you,
Joon