[IPython-dev] Website

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 19:22:27 EDT 2011

On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 2:35 PM, Klonuo <klonuo at gmail.com> wrote:

> I couldn't find anything interesting to me except Droid Sans Mono
> Added Anonymous Pro as suggested and Quicksend to add more exotic

I actually like quicksend a lot, though it's perhaps a bit too thin,
and I think we said we wanted to stick to a serifed 'I'.

I have one comment for all: the size of the brackets and the location
of the y.  The current logo pushes the y up and make the brackets a
little smaller, so that they are better balanced visually.  I know
that y is normally a drop letter, so I think it's fine to leave it
droppped, but I think we should then make the [] little smaller.
Otherwise, in all but the Droid sample, the y feels a little lost with
a lot of empty space above it inside the [].