[IPython-dev] Website

Klonuo klonuo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 13:14:17 EDT 2011

On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 13:53:18 +0100
Thomas Kluyver <takowl at gmail.com> wrote:

> This is now RC1 for the new website:
>
> http://takluyver.github.com/ipython-website/
>
> Hopefully the only thing still to be sorted out is the banner font - Klonuo,
> can we try a couple of different possibilities for that?
>
> The tiles in the sidebar now have a pale blue background, thanks to Klonuo.
> I think this looks much better than the previous grey.

OK, Thomas :)

Are there any suggestions which fonts should be used, as I'm not in with
free fonts?

Also about blue color used in logo image: should we maybe use blue color
from H1 (darker) or H2 element (slightly lighter) or?

I'd comment on footer - I think that font should be reduced, as it seems
it's in same size as body text

Cheers