[IPython-dev] Website

Thomas Kluyver takowl at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 18:23:36 EDT 2011

On 14 June 2011 19:55, Thomas Kluyver <takowl at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'll fiddle with the layout a bit, and let you know when I've got a
> preview.

http://takluyver.github.com/ipython-website/

Using the banner Klonuo posted, and drawing inspiration from the page he
posted. Brian, is this closer to what you were expecting?

Specifically:
- The dark background to the header is gone
- Five links to pages on the same site have been brought up into a nav bar.
- The sidebar is divided by thin grey lines, and the bottom section of links
has its own heading
- The overall page width is reduced to 75em
- Headings are in the same font as the body text

Thanks,
Thomas