[IPython-dev] Website

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 12:23:55 EDT 2011

On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 6:34 AM, Thomas Kluyver <takowl at gmail.com> wrote:
> Oh yes, I got that too. I symlinked the sphinxext directory from /docs in
> the ipython repository, which seems to have the relevant extension. But we
> should work out a more permanent solution.

I said to Jason he should nuke it, since for his personal site he
likely won't need it.  For us, we should just make that extension an
installable part of ipython (I think there's even an open issue for
that, but I can't find it right now), since we'll likely want  to show
nicely highlighted ipython examples in our docs.