[IPython-dev] Just pushed, will only touch docs tomorrow.

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 02:41:57 EDT 2011

Hey,

On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 2:16 PM, MinRK <benjaminrk at gmail.com> wrote:

> I will merge the few little things that have been proposed today
> (expanduser in %run args, warning on windows ParentPoller failure,
> desktop example fixes, another qt warning), then cut the final RC by
> the end of the day.

Unfortunately I think my next merge is going to require some review.
While I've tried super hard not to touch any code, it's proving to be
impossible: in documenting the new gui event loop support and checking
that the examples we're providing to explain things actually run, I've
found a few actual bugs that need fixing.

I couldn't quite finish on the plane today, but I'll try to work on it
in the next two days, there's not a ton left to do.  But we really
need to supply a working set of examples and a consistent api for the
event loop stuff, so we don't confuse people, since this is one of the
major new pieces of code we have.

I'll ping again tomorrow, crashing now after a very long day.