[IPython-dev] announcing 0.11.rc4 (the last one)

MinRK benjaminrk at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 19:52:02 EDT 2011

Hello again,

We just cut 0.11.rc4, which we intend to be the final release
candidate.  We were being a little bit loose with the previous few,
making some changes to interfaces, etc as they came up.  This time, we
mean it.  No code changes other than documentation and fixing critical
bugs revealed this week will make it into 0.11 final, to be released
this Friday or Saturday.

rc4 files at http://archive.ipython.org/testing

dev docs at http://ipython.org/ipython-doc/dev also updated to rc4.

Thanks again to everyone who has helped on this, especially those at
SciPy 2011, who helped me find and fix several bugs, as well as make
some improvements.

-MinRK