[IPython-dev] Qt console broken in trunk?

Thomas Kluyver takowl at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 13:17:50 EST 2011

On 31 January 2011 18:07, Brian Granger <ellisonbg at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there any way of getting the 2.0.10.1 release?  The 2.0.10 version
> has a horrible memory leak that makes it unusable for any long running
> server.
>
> Brian

I've not investigated Ubuntu packaging procedures before. I don't see any
reason why it shouldn't be possible, but I don't know the best way to go
about it: it might be easiest to get Debian to update their package, then
submit another sync request. But I have even less knowledge of Debian's
procedures than I do of Ubuntu's.

Thomas