[IPython-dev] %doctest_mode in qtconsole

Brian Granger ellisonbg at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 13:08:46 EST 2011

Hi,

I am updating some of flags that control pretty printing and that led
me to the %doctest_mode magic.  Updating the version of this for the
terminal based IPython went find, but when I did the qtconsole
version, I noticed that the frontend doesn't handle the prompt mode
changes that are sent back in the payload.  I could have sworn that
this was implemented and that %doctest_mode worked fully in the
qtconsole.  What is the status of this?

Cheers,

Brian

--