[IPython-dev] Github transition, ready, go on Saturday?

Edward K. Ream edreamleo at gmail.com
Wed May 5 10:12:32 EDT 2010

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 7:36 PM, Fernando Perez <fperez.net at gmail.com> wrote:

> it seems we have lined up everything we need to transition to github,
> so here's a last call for any code you may want to bring over.

Re-reading the IPython-dev archives, I see that your initial post on
this topic tacitly assumed that the problems couldn't be fixed. Alas,
that suppressed my curiosity.

 I wish I had asked you straight away whether you had contacted the
bzr folks.  I've found them to be quite helpful.  Did you contact them
or did you just assume that the problems were intractable?

Edward
Edward K. Ream email: edreamleo at gmail.com