[IPython-dev] Qt/Curses interfaces future: results of the weekend mini-sprint (or having fun with 0mq)

Gökhan Sever gokhansever at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 12:04:42 EDT 2010

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 5:44 PM, Christopher Barker
<Chris.Barker at noaa.gov>wrote:

> However, I"d like to see it embedded in my editor of choice (Peppy),
> which is written in wx, so it would be nice to have a wx version ready
> to embed.

Hi Chris, hi everybody...

I see Peppy has a lot of similar features like in spyder (
http://code.google.com/p/spyderlib) and pida (http://pida.co.uk/) IDE's not
to mentione many other open-source and free IDE's.

I wonder this exciting implementation of Fernando and Brian could create
enough momentum to start a combined effort to develop a unified IDE for
scientific Python users.

--
Gökhan