[IPython-dev] SciPy Sprint summary

Justin Riley justin.t.riley at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 16:40:02 EDT 2010

Brian,

> I was quite excited with Amazon's announcement that they were
> adding a new HPC instance type.  Sounds killer.

Same here, this is very exciting. The new HPC instance type packs a
serious punch especially with regards to network latency between
machines which has really been the main problem for folks running MPI on
EC2. I'll be working on getting support for the new HPC instance type in
StarCluster soon.

~Justin