[IPython-dev] IPython sprint summary (not)

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 13:14:32 EDT 2010

Hi all,

our sprinting work  at scipy turned out to be a lot bigger and more
productive than I'd had imagined.  I wanted to write up a good summary
of the design changes and contributions but ran out of time last night
and I'm headed out offline for 3 days  now.  If anyone who was present
could write something up, it would be fantastic and would help out
those following trunk and recent commit activities understand what's
going on.  Otherwise I'll do it around Thursday when I'm back.