[IPython-dev] [matplotlib-devel] IPython proposal: getting rid of "ipython -pylab\-wthread\etc."

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 15:27:15 EDT 2009

OK, I just found this thread that shows how to set PyOS_InputHook from
ctypes:

http://osdir.com/ml/python.ctypes/2006-12/msg00045.html

I tried it and it works fine.  This will simplify the transition a lot.  I
will develop some pure ctypes prototypes for the various toolkits and then
folks can begin to try this out.

Cheers,

Brian