[IPython-dev] Hum... tried to merge gael branch...

Laurent Dufréchou ldufrechou at marport.com
Wed Feb 11 17:19:35 EST 2009

Yeah! This is what I've just seen :)
In fact i think only the chmod +x has changed I think...

If I merge with trunk, then I need to commit back to my branch. Does
it will have some side effect when merging back my branch????

For example can I safely do:
bzr merge ipython main branch +
bzr merge gael branch

and than later merge my code into main one?

If that works, wow bzr is good :)!

Sorry for newbiness question, but I don't want to destroy my branch!!!!