[IPython-dev] looking for advice on a custom dict-like completer

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 19:53:47 EST 2009

Hi Darren,

On Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 4:13 PM, Darren Dale <dsdale24 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Fernando,
>
> Thank you for the advice. I've been looking at this most of the day, and I
> think I'm stuck. I have an object I'm trying to navigate:

[...]

unfortunately I don't have a quick answer.  I've been trying to catch
up on many fronts today and this one I don't know how to answer off
the top of my head.  I'll keep it on my pile and will try to help you
soon, but don't hold your breath :)  Ville has done a lot of work on
the completions machinery, so he might have a good suggestion at the
ready though...