[IPython-dev] Fwd: [TIP] py.test 1.0 release / remarks

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 00:25:31 EDT 2009

On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 8:19 PM, Ondrej Certik<ondrej at certik.cz> wrote:
> Nice list. This is what I like the most on your page:
>
> Research: coming...
>
> Haha. :) So maybe you can put in the warts list: Python is so
> addictive, that one gets no real research done. :)

You're not kidding...

I need to update that site, it's pretty pathetic that I positively
hate web stuff, so  I hardly ever touch that.  One thing I want to do
is rebuild it using  sphinx, now that it's fairly clean.  And
hopefully put some actual content while I'm at it :)

ps - Ondrej, let's book some time at Scipy to look at your nb appspot
code.  Now that we're managing to clean up the internals, it may be
time to revisit those ideas...