[IPython-dev] glipy, OpenGL IPython terminal with numpy support

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 04:39:16 EDT 2009

Hi Nicolas,

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 1:35 AM, Nicolas Rougier
<Nicolas.Rougier at loria.fr> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've setup a launchpad glipy project:
> https://launchpad.net/glipy
>
> as well as a rudimentary homepage:
> http://webloria.loria.fr/~rougier/glipy/

Great!  I'm sorry not to have provided good feedback yet, I've just
used up my available bandwidth for ipython on trunk/reviews/0.10 work
now.  This is a good place to keep it for now, but I hope that as soon
as we clear the plate with the release and Brian moves the files
around, we can pull your code in with a new stable structure...

So I hope we won't annoy you too much by not giving enough feedback...